Toilet Cleaning is one of the essential chores that need to be performed on a routine basis. The toilet is one of those areas in the home or office that require special cleaning since microbial can grow and spread here quickly due to the prevalent favorable conditions. The microbial nourishing in toilets can spread to other parts of the building as well after coming in touch with the residents causing an unwholesome living environment in the building. Therefore, the temperature and humidity in toilets need to be properly managed in order to ensure healthy and hygienic living conditions in the building. A proper toilet cleaning process should be performed regularly in addition to basic daily general cleaning. In this article, we will describe a step-to-step procedure for performing the toilet cleaning process.
Supplies required for the toilet cleaning process
Some of the essential tools that will be required to perform the cleaning process are as follows:
- Toilet Brush: It will be used to remove the sticky and hard stains as well as dislodge the microbial that are firmly attached to the toilet floor. Toilet brush will restore the originality of the floor and give it a clean look.
- Sanitary Wipes: These are disposal wipes that can help in cleaning the toilet floor and removing the hard stains.
- Cleaning Rags: These are used to wipe and dry the area after applying water and cleaning agent. A number of different kinds of rags area available such as a towel or paper rags.
- Cleaning Agent: One of the most important supplies is a cleaning agent that will perform the action of removing stains and killing off the microbial. A high-functioning and good quality- cleaning services agent should be used in an appropriate amount.
- Sanitary Kit: The worker should use a sanitary kit for personal protection during the cleaning process. Gloves, cleaning apron and gloves should be worn at all times during the toilet cleaning process.
Procedure for Performing the Cleaning Process
The systematic way of performing toilet cleaner is described as below:
- In the first step, the worker needs to gather the supplies needed to perform the process.
- Now, apply the hot water to the parts of the toilet that you need to clean. Hot water can come handy in removing hard stains from the toilet floor.
- With the help of a toilet brush, scrub or a sponge, wipe the areas of the toilet that need cleaning. Keep rubbing these areas until the stains are cleaned.
- In case the stains do not come off on rubbing then apply the cleaning agent. The cleaning agent will not only help remove the stains but also kill off the microbial. Properly apply the cleaner to all parts and scrub with the help of the toilet brush.
- Once the scrubbing has been completed, flush the toilet or apply water to the scrubbed areas. This will clean the dirt and filth removed during the scrubbing as well as the cleaning agent residue.
- Clean the external areas and lid of the toilet with the help of water and the cleaning agent. The washroom floor should also be cleaned for complete cleaning.
- Dry all parts after the cleaning process has been completed.
- Ensure that the washroom is properly ventilated in order to control temperature and humidity.