It is highly difficult to clean teeth while wearing braces since they cover most of the area of teeth. Many people wear braces in order to keep their teeth in an appropriate position and strengthen them but one of the major drawbacks is not being able to clean teeth properly, which can lead to other problems such as bad breath or accumulation of carbon compounds. In this article, we will explain a comprehensive process, which can help people with braces clean their teeth properly and avoid all the negative aspects of not being able to clean their teeth in a standard way.
Supplies required for the process
In order to properly brush teeth with braces a few supplies may be needed. Some of the supplies required are stated below:
- Special Toothbrush: A special toothbrush is available in the market with the help of which people with brushes can you properly clean teeth. This truth brush is able to get between the brackets of the braces hence cleaning all the areas of teeth that are visible. A normal brush can also be converted into a special toothbrush to clean teeth with braces by making a few modifications, however, in case you can afford getting a special brush then that will be the best option.
- Toothpaste: In order to perform the cleaning process, you may need a toothpaste or
- Floss: We recommend people who wear braces to floss their teeth regularly since it can prevent accumulation of carbon compounds or cavities on teeth.
- Mouth freshener: A mouth freshener solution will help in fixing bad breath problem.
Steps involved in teeth cleaning process
We recommend the following steps in order to properly clean teeth while wearing braces:
- Brush teeth with the help of the special toothbrush. Make sure to clean all the visible areas of teeth since this special toothbrush is able to reach areas between the brackets.
- Now floss teeth properly so that anything stuck between teeth is removed. Make sure to floss areas between all teeth so that no part remains unclean.
- With the help of mouth freshener, rinse your mouth properly after brushing and
flossing. In this way, the plague and bacteria will be removed from the mouth. This will also help control bad breath problem.
- Perform the process on a daily basis so that the problem does not get out of hand and teeth remain clean for a long period.
Toilet Cleaning is one of the essential chores that need to be performed on a routine basis. The toilet is one of those areas in the home or office that require special cleaning since microbial can grow and spread here quickly due to the prevalent favorable conditions. The microbial nourishing in toilets can spread to other parts of the building as well after coming in touch with the residents causing an unwholesome living environment in the building. Therefore, the temperature and humidity in toilets need to be properly managed in order to ensure healthy and hygienic living conditions in the building. A proper toilet cleaning process should be performed regularly in addition to basic daily general cleaning. In this article, we will describe a step-to-step procedure for performing the toilet cleaning process.
Supplies required for the toilet cleaning process
Some of the essential tools that will be required to perform the cleaning process are as follows:
- Toilet Brush: It will be used to remove the sticky and hard stains as well as dislodge the microbial that are firmly attached to the toilet floor. Toilet brush will restore the originality of the floor and give it a clean look.
- Sanitary Wipes: These are disposal wipes that can help in cleaning the toilet floor and removing the hard stains.
- Cleaning Rags: These are used to wipe and dry the area after applying water and cleaning agent. A number of different kinds of rags area available such as a towel or paper rags.
- Cleaning Agent: One of the most important supplies is a cleaning agent that will perform the action of removing stains and killing off the microbial. A high-functioning and good quality- cleaning agent should be used in an appropriate amount.
- Sanitary Kit: The worker should use a sanitary kit for personal protection during the cleaning process. Gloves, cleaning apron and gloves should be worn at all times during the toilet cleaning process.
Procedure for Performing the Cleaning Process
The systematic way of performing toilet cleaning is described as below:
- In the first step, the worker needs to gather the supplies needed to perform the process.
- Now, apply the hot water to the parts of the toilet that you need to clean. Hot water can come handy in removing hard stains from the toilet floor.
- With the help of a toilet brush, scrub or a sponge, wipe the areas of the toilet that need cleaning. Keep rubbing these areas until the stains are cleaned.
- In case the stains do not come off on rubbing then apply the cleaning agent. The cleaning agent will not only help remove the stains but also kill off the microbial. Properly apply the cleaner to all parts and scrub with the help of the toilet brush.
- Once the scrubbing has been completed, flush the toilet or apply water to the scrubbed areas. This will clean the dirt and filth removed during the scrubbing as well as the cleaning agent residue.
- Clean the external areas and lid of the toilet with the help of water and the cleaning agent. The washroom floor should also be cleaned for complete cleaning.
- Dry all parts after the cleaning process has been completed.
- Ensure that the washroom is properly ventilated in order to control temperature and humidity.
There are a number of methods commonly used to clean granite-manufactured items, however, not all of them are as effective and some of them can even prove to be counterproductive. Granite material is used in the manufacturing of countertops, flooring, etc. in both commercial and residential buildings. They can become soiled and stained over the course of time due to which the process to clean granite needs to be performed on a regular basis. In this article, we will explain a process with the help of which people can clean granite items at home without damaging the quality of the material.
Necessary precautions before performing the granite cleaning process
There are some precautions that need to be considered before performing the granite cleaning process as the material can get damaged in case the precautions are not properly upheld. Two significant precautions are as below:
- It is important to make sure that the granite surface is properly sealed before performing the process. In case, granite is not properly sealed then the water can seep through the surface of the material and damage it from inside. A number of tests are available which can test whether granite is properly sealed. These tests should be performed before performing the process to clean granite.
- We recommend using cleaners, which do not negatively react to granite material. People tend to use some natural cleaners such as vinegar, which can damage granite material and reduce its quality. The use of harsh commercial cleaners can also damage the surface of the material.
Steps involved in performing the granite cleaning process
The process to clean granite can be easily performed by anyone at home. Following steps can be
followed in order to perform the granite cleaning process, however, it is also important to consider the
precautions mentioned above.
- Use a dedicated cleaner for cleaning granite surfaces or prepare a cleaning solution of baking soda or hydrogen peroxide, which is effective in cleaning the material.
- Now rinse the granite material with the help of water so that dirt and other removable residues come off.
- Now apply the cleaning solution on the surface of the material.
- Rub the surface of the material with the help of soft microfiber cloth in order to remove stains and spillage marks from the surface of the material.
- Continue the process to clean granite until all the stains and spillages start to disappear.
- Let the granite surface dry in the end.