If you want to start your daily cleaning routine, you should start with the daily
tasks. In order to introduce the daily routine into your life, all you need is time. It
is not an easy task. However, it is not that difficult.
When you start introducing your daily cleaning routine, you will find the process
overwhelming. In addition, when you add too many tasks, it will be
The most important thing about daily routine is persistence. If you feel that your
home is always in chaos, following this guide will help you to limit this chaos and
keep your home as clean as possible.
Before starting this routine, make sure to follow these instructions.
• Start with just a task each week then add another task each week. For example,
make beds each week then wipe counters and make beds the next week and so
• If you can, start with making beds on Sunday, and add another task each day.
• If you already have a daily routine, this daily routine may break your routine and
make you try something different.
Start with making your bed daily. All it takes is a minute and you will have a semi-
clean room. Beds are usually the centers of our rooms.
Your kids should learn how to make their beds too. This will make your job easier
and will teach your kids how to be independent.
Regarding floors, follow these points.
• Do a quick sweep daily for a different part of the house.
• Vacuum to add a little touch up if you want.
• It is not about deep cleaning. The task should not take more than 10 to 15
• Your kids should share in the cleaning process. Assign them areas to sweep or
vacuum daily. • We usually assign the kids easy areas; mostly their rooms.
One of the best daily cleaning activities to add to your routine is wiping down
surfaces after each meal.
• The bathroom counters usually need your attention and giving them a quick
wipe daily if they need would be great.
• Keep the bar mop towels in an easy-access place to be able to wipe surfaces
• It is better not to go to sleep with a sink full of dishes and/or dirty counters.
• A daily kitchen cleaning routine is part of wiping counters.
Add other activities such as laundry to your routine. Keep adding/removing tasks
according to your needs until you find the best routine for yourself and your
It is more convenient to use a stain-resistant carpet since they minimize the cleaning chores of the users. These carpets are made from a special material, which is not susceptible to getting dirty quickly and prevents the accumulation of dust and dirt particles. On the other hand, normal carpets are highly prone to accumulating the heavy amount of dust and dirt particles in a short period, which can quickly lead to cleaning hazard for the users. It is also common knowledge that dirty carpet can be a source of health hazards in a building while they also give an uninviting look to the observers. However, most users are not able to perform a regular cleaning process due to which it is more convenient for them to use a stain-resistant carpet having a minimum cleaning requirement.
What are the common materials used in the manufacturing of this carpet?
There are a few materials, which can be used for manufacturing of resistant carpets. However, the most commonly used material is Nylon, which has superior properties making it most suitable for the manufacturing of resistant carpets. Some of the superior properties of Nylon include resilience and resistance to abrasion. It also avoids the accumulation and growth of microbial on its surface. Similarly, Nylon also avoids the growth of mildew on the surface due to which it is a useful material for manufacturing stain resistant carpet. However, the use of Nylon is not enough for manufacturing standard stain-resistant carpet since it is also susceptible to getting dirty over the course of time. Therefore, in most cases, a chemical layer is provided which is capable of avoiding stains and accumulation of dirt to a greater extent.
What are the benefits of using the stain-resistant carpet?
A few benefits of using
these carpets are given as below:
- They avoid the accumulation of dirt and dust particles on their surfaces since it is difficult for these particles to make a bond with the resistant surface.
- They avoid hard stains since the surface of the carpet does not allow forming of a strong bond. Therefore, it is convenient to remove stains from the carpet by performing a casual cleaning process.
- Resistant carpets do not allow mold and mildew to grow on their surface due to which it is possible to avoid health hazards to a greater extent.
- They do not provide highly favorable conditions for microbial to grow on the surface. Also, know more about carpet cleaning guide for summer stains here.
During summer, carpet cleaning becomes one of the most annoying activities. The foot traffic becomes doubled and the risk of having carpet stains increases significantly. You should also expect problems like wear and tear, permanent discoloration, and permeant damages. To protect your carpet, we offer the best possible ways to remove and prevent any kind of stains, especially the tough ones.
Summer season is the busiest; no matter what your business is. Keeping a clean carpet becomes a challenge. We know that flooring is the first thing that the customers notice. It leaves either a good impression or a bad one.
We offer our customers some tips in order to maintain their carpets clean all the time, especially during the summer. Get more info about how to properly remove muddy carpet footprints here.
Here are the most common stains occurring during summer.
Nothing is like a cup of ice tea to cool off a hot summer day. However, if your beverage spills on your carpet, it will create a terrible stain.
Here is what to do.
•Use a towel to blot the stain immediately.
•Use a spotting agent designed for the beverage.
• If the stain is tough, try to apply heat.
During summer, cleaning the carpet from foods is a routine, especially ice cream.
Here is what to do.
• Blot the stain using an agent designed for it.
• If the stain is resistant, use a stronger agent. It is better to consult your carpet cleaning service before applying stronger chemicals to avoid discolorations.
One of the components of grass is chlorophyll. It is the pigment giving grass and trees their green color.
Grass stains are very hard to remove because carpets soak the pigment inside.
Here is what to do.
• You need to address the stain as soon as possible.
• During summer, it is better to keep tough-to-remove pigments and dyes spotting agent.
• Blot the stain quickly using the spotting agent.
Your customers and/or your visitors will probably carry mud when they enter your place.
Here is what to do.
• If you are going to deal with dry mud, vacuum the area and clean any kind of mud left.
• If the mud is wet, blot the area with towels to absorb the moisture and dirt. Apply a spotting agent and keep blotting until you remove all the mud.
•Place a mat to catch most of the dirt and mud before people enter.
Some people and facilities like to get their places re-painted during summer.
Here is what to do.
• Place a plastic cover over the carpet to avoid any stains.
• If the stain happened, use non-flammable, water-based agents to clean the carpet.
• Use a spotter to encapsulate any residues.
In this article, we will explain a process with the help of which the readers can clean muddy carpet footprints in an effective manner. In buildings where children are present, muddy carpet footprints are a major problem as they are not aware of the safety standards of dealing with carpets. Muddy carpet footprints can affect the look of the carpet and they can become sticky in case the process of cleaning them is not performed immediately. Therefore, we recommend that the users should perform the process immediately by following the procedure explained in this article.
Supplies required to perform the process of carpet cleaning
In order to perform the process in an effective manner, the users will require a few supplies. It is more effective to remove the muddy footprints with the help of steam or hot water carpet cleaning process. However, in such cases, the users will have to obtain the services of professionals. Nonetheless, we will explain a process that users can perform with home available supplies. Some of the supplies required are as follows:
- Vacuum cleaner: This will help in removing soil particles from the carpet. In case, the vacuum cleaner is not available then a broom or duster can also carry out a decent job.
- Cleaning agent and spray bottle: An appropriate cleaning agent depending upon the material of the carpet will be required for performing the process in an effective manner. We recommend performing the process with the help of vinegar, which is an effective natural cleaner and does not negatively react with carpet material in most cases. Similarly, we recommend storing the cleaning services agent in a spray bottle so that it is more convenient to apply it on the affected areas.
Steps involved in the process
The process of removing muddy carpet footprints should be performed with extra care as some types of soils can also leave permanent stains on the carpet. The steps involved in the process are as follows:
- In the first step, vacuum cleans the area with the help of a vacuum cleaner. Perform the vacuuming process slowly so that it is able to suck mud particles in an effective manner.
- Now apply lukewarm water on the affected area so that it is more convenient to apply the cleaning agent.
- Rub the area gently with the help of a cleaning cloth and continue the process until the muddy stains start to come off.
- Let the carpet dry properly afterward.
It is highly difficult to clean teeth while wearing braces since they cover most of the area of teeth. Many people wear braces in order to keep their teeth in an appropriate position and strengthen them but one of the major drawbacks is not being able to clean teeth properly, which can lead to other problems such as bad breath or accumulation of carbon compounds. In this article, we will explain a comprehensive process, which can help people with braces clean their teeth properly and avoid all the negative aspects of not being able to clean their teeth in a standard way.
Supplies required for the process
In order to properly brush teeth with braces a few supplies may be needed. Some of the supplies required are stated below:
- Special Toothbrush: A special toothbrush is available in the market with the help of which people with brushes can you properly clean teeth. This truth brush is able to get between the brackets of the braces hence cleaning all the areas of teeth that are visible. A normal brush can also be converted into a special toothbrush to clean teeth with braces by making a few modifications, however, in case you can afford getting a special brush then that will be the best option.
- Toothpaste: In order to perform the cleaning process, you may need a toothpaste or
- Floss: We recommend people who wear braces to floss their teeth regularly since it can prevent accumulation of carbon compounds or cavities on teeth.
- Mouth freshener: A mouth freshener solution will help in fixing bad breath problem.
Steps involved in teeth cleaning process
We recommend the following steps in order to properly clean teeth while wearing braces:
- Brush teeth with the help of the special toothbrush. Make sure to clean all the visible areas of teeth since this special toothbrush is able to reach areas between the brackets.
- Now floss teeth properly so that anything stuck between teeth is removed. Make sure to floss areas between all teeth so that no part remains unclean.
- With the help of mouth freshener, rinse your mouth properly after brushing and
flossing. In this way, the plague and bacteria will be removed from the mouth. This will also help control bad breath problem.
- Perform the process on a daily basis so that the problem does not get out of hand and teeth remain clean for a long period.
Toilet Cleaning is one of the essential chores that need to be performed on a routine basis. The toilet is one of those areas in the home or office that require special cleaning since microbial can grow and spread here quickly due to the prevalent favorable conditions. The microbial nourishing in toilets can spread to other parts of the building as well after coming in touch with the residents causing an unwholesome living environment in the building. Therefore, the temperature and humidity in toilets need to be properly managed in order to ensure healthy and hygienic living conditions in the building. A proper toilet cleaning process should be performed regularly in addition to basic daily general cleaning. In this article, we will describe a step-to-step procedure for performing the toilet cleaning process.
Supplies required for the toilet cleaning process
Some of the essential tools that will be required to perform the cleaning process are as follows:
- Toilet Brush: It will be used to remove the sticky and hard stains as well as dislodge the microbial that are firmly attached to the toilet floor. Toilet brush will restore the originality of the floor and give it a clean look.
- Sanitary Wipes: These are disposal wipes that can help in cleaning the toilet floor and removing the hard stains.
- Cleaning Rags: These are used to wipe and dry the area after applying water and cleaning agent. A number of different kinds of rags area available such as a towel or paper rags.
- Cleaning Agent: One of the most important supplies is a cleaning agent that will perform the action of removing stains and killing off the microbial. A high-functioning and good quality- cleaning services agent should be used in an appropriate amount.
- Sanitary Kit: The worker should use a sanitary kit for personal protection during the cleaning process. Gloves, cleaning apron and gloves should be worn at all times during the toilet cleaning process.
Procedure for Performing the Cleaning Process
The systematic way of performing toilet cleaner is described as below:
- In the first step, the worker needs to gather the supplies needed to perform the process.
- Now, apply the hot water to the parts of the toilet that you need to clean. Hot water can come handy in removing hard stains from the toilet floor.
- With the help of a toilet brush, scrub or a sponge, wipe the areas of the toilet that need cleaning. Keep rubbing these areas until the stains are cleaned.
- In case the stains do not come off on rubbing then apply the cleaning agent. The cleaning agent will not only help remove the stains but also kill off the microbial. Properly apply the cleaner to all parts and scrub with the help of the toilet brush.
- Once the scrubbing has been completed, flush the toilet or apply water to the scrubbed areas. This will clean the dirt and filth removed during the scrubbing as well as the cleaning agent residue.
- Clean the external areas and lid of the toilet with the help of water and the cleaning agent. The washroom floor should also be cleaned for complete cleaning.
- Dry all parts after the cleaning process has been completed.
- Ensure that the washroom is properly ventilated in order to control temperature and humidity.
There are a number of methods commonly used to clean granite-manufactured items, however, not all of them are as effective and some of them can even prove to be counterproductive. Granite material is used in the manufacturing of countertops, flooring, etc. in both commercial and residential buildings. They can become soiled and stained over the course of time due to which the process to clean granite needs to be performed on a regular basis. In this article, we will explain a process with the help of which people can clean granite items at home without damaging the quality of the material.
Necessary precautions before performing the granite cleaning process
There are some precautions that need to be considered before performing the granite cleaning process as the material can get damaged in case the precautions are not properly upheld. Two significant precautions are as below:
- It is important to make sure that the granite surface is properly sealed before performing the process. In case, granite is not properly sealed then the water can seep through the surface of the material and damage it from inside. A number of tests are available which can test whether granite is properly sealed. These tests should be performed before performing the process to clean granite.
- We recommend using cleaners, which do not negatively react to granite material. People tend to use some natural cleaners such as vinegar, which can damage granite material and reduce its quality. The use of harsh commercial cleaners can also damage the surface of the material.
Steps involved in performing the granite cleaning process
The process to clean granite can be easily performed by anyone at home. Following steps can be
followed in order to perform the granite cleaning process, however, it is also important to consider the
precautions mentioned above.
- Use a dedicated cleaner for cleaning granite surfaces or prepare a cleaning solution of baking soda or hydrogen peroxide, which is effective in cleaning the material.
- Now rinse the granite material with the help of water so that dirt and other removable residues come off.
- Now apply the carpet cleaning solution on the surface of the material.
- Rub the surface of the material with the help of soft microfiber cloth in order to remove stains and spillage marks from the surface of the material.
- Continue the process to clean granite until all the stains and spillages start to disappear.
- Let the granite surface dry in the end.