If you want to start your daily cleaning routine, you should start with the daily
tasks. In order to introduce the daily routine into your life, all you need is time. It
is not an easy task. However, it is not that difficult.
When you start introducing your daily cleaning routine, you will find the process
overwhelming. In addition, when you add too many tasks, it will be
The most important thing about daily routine is persistence. If you feel that your
home is always in chaos, following this guide will help you to limit this chaos and
keep your home as clean as possible.
Before starting this routine, make sure to follow these instructions.
• Start with just a task each week then add another task each week. For example,
make beds each week then wipe counters and make beds the next week and so
• If you can, start with making beds on Sunday, and add another task each day.
• If you already have a daily routine, this daily routine may break your routine and
make you try something different.
Start with making your bed daily. All it takes is a minute and you will have a semi-
clean room. Beds are usually the centers of our rooms.
Your kids should learn how to make their beds too. This will make your job easier
and will teach your kids how to be independent.
Regarding floors, follow these points.
• Do a quick sweep daily for a different part of the house.
• Vacuum to add a little touch up if you want.
• It is not about deep cleaning. The task should not take more than 10 to 15
• Your kids should share in the cleaning process. Assign them areas to sweep or
vacuum daily. • We usually assign the kids easy areas; mostly their rooms.
One of the best daily cleaning activities to add to your routine is wiping down
surfaces after each meal.
• The bathroom counters usually need your attention and giving them a quick
wipe daily if they need would be great.
• Keep the bar mop towels in an easy-access place to be able to wipe surfaces
• It is better not to go to sleep with a sink full of dishes and/or dirty counters.
• A daily kitchen cleaning routine is part of wiping counters.
Add other activities such as laundry to your routine. Keep adding/removing tasks
according to your needs until you find the best routine for yourself and your